пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bb gun history




You know what? Iapos;d like to say something..Iapos;m not trying to offend anyone, but since this LiveJournal has MY name on it Iapos;m going to write about what I want so if I do offend you.. Tough shit. Shouldnapos;t have read it.

I think religion is complete bull shit. In my opinion, surrendering all of your thoughts because A FUCKING BOOK tells you what to believe is one of the dumbest things Iapos;ve ever heard of. Iapos;ve never heard a christian say why they believed in god other than "because the bible told me so.." or "just because.. Itapos;s the truth" or any other form of insaneness. And why should I go by what a book is telling me is real? If thatapos;s the case then I also want to believe that somewhere in England there is a school that I cannot see because I am Muggle born. Yep






Is there a way I can disable comments? Cause I donapos;t want to hear your thoughts. I donapos;t really care because like i said this is my opinion. So since I donapos;t know how to do that....... DONapos;T COMMENT ON THIS.

chicago musical reviews los angeles, bb gun history, bb gun holsters, bb gun homemade, bb gun hot low price.



Комментариев нет: