воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

franchise brokerage




Too much is going on for me to really say something meaningful. Weapos;ve lost friends, allies, got some back that we thought were gone. We only have one enemy left. I guess you could call that progress.

Iapos;m gonna be honest, guys. Iapos;m more scared now then I ever was before. Weapos;ve certainly realized how fleeting our lives are, and I say that with the most respect I can to those weapos;ve lost. But things are moving fast now, relentless. I feel like weapos;re in a current, blind, and canapos;t quite see the storm we know is coming.

I dunno what Iapos;m trying to say. I�just.. We know heapos;s prepared.�Heapos;s lost his commanders, but he never needed anyone. I know you guys have been at this longer than me, and that I donapos;t need to tell you things like this, but please, be careful.

Iapos;m willing to synthesize items for you guys, if you bring me the materials. Itapos;d only be stuff like rings and bracelets - not weapons, but itapos;s all I can do, and Iapos;m willing to put in some hours for anyone who asks.
franchise brokerage, franchise broker opportunity, franchise broker agreement, franchise broker.



Комментариев нет: