воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

buy florida here here pay




Oswald Chambers points out one of the problems of our spirituality - we focus less and less on our spiritual relationship with God while instead we put too much emphasis on serving others and being "useful" to society. The important thing to remember is that Godapos;s kingdom is inside of us,and in order to be effective servants, we need to maintain a strong connection with God. Letapos;s spend more time getting rooted in our Lord then become people who spend too much time in over-activity.

In Hebrews 3, the author first makes the point that Jesus is greater than Moses because Moses was a servant of God. Just as the builder of the house receives more praise than the house itself, it is the same with us. The author warns against unbelief - I learned today that faith is the currency of our relationship with Christ, and our faith is revealed in our actions, in the little things. It was unbelief which prevented the Israelites from entering the promised land, and so the same with us.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you for the calling that you give to me to be in a personal relationship with you, and I know that you do not call us to over-activity simply to be useful to others. You want us to lay at your feet and to listen to the words you have for us. I pray, Father, that You would prevent me from ever doing too much but rather that I would stay close to you. Father, I pray that You would grant me greater faith and keep me from unbelief, because it is faith in you which helps me to accomplish your work. I pray all these things in your Sonapos;s most precious name, Amen.

-Andrew

antecedentes de la administracion, buy florida here here pay, buy florida here here in pay, buy florida grapefruit, buy florida german wine.



Комментариев нет: